I am excited to announce that I will be hosting the first annual Atlantic Cup. I am currently a junior at The Pine School and am verbally committed to play Division 1 golf at Duke University. I wish to use golf as a way to give back to my community.
The Atlantic Cup is part of a unique junior tournament series where each participant will be challenged to raise at least $1,000 to benefit Charity: Water and the AJGA ACE Grant program.
The Atlantic Cup
Your dollars will not only provide clean drinking water to developing countries which improves overall health and keeps kids in school longer, but they will also provide financial assistance to talented junior golfers aspiring to earn college golf scholarships through the ACE Grant program.
I have been challenged to raise $20,000! Would you consider helping me reach my goal?
There are three ways to contribute. You can:
1. Make a one-time online donation
2. Hole Sponsorship: organization signage promotion on a specific hole for a $250 donation. Please email me your company name and logo with “Hole Sponsor” as the subject.
3. Write a check payable to the AJGA (please include my name in the memo section)
- HSGC Members: checks can be dropped off in the pro shop
- Checks can also be mailed to: AJGA- Atlantic Cup, 1980 Sports Club Drive, Braselton, GA 30517
Thank you in advance for any support you can lend.